FTE’s Aviation Language department presents Level Up ^, an online course for qualified pilots and air traffic controllers who wish to improve their ICAO score from a level 4 to a level 5.
The course is delivered to reduced groups through FTE’s online campus and covers specific Aviation English modules which will equip the students with the vocabulary, structure and language skills to excel in their next proficiency test. It is also an ideal course for pilots and controllers who may not be operational at present and wish to keep their English current.
- To join the course, candidates must have a CPL, ATPL or ATC licence. An ICAO Level 4 in English is also required.
- Two 90-minute lessons per week, from 10:00 to 11:30 CET, with two options available: either Mondays and Wednesdays or Tuesdays and Thursdays.
- Course duration of 6-weeks.
- At the end of the course a detailed final report is raised for each candidate, identifying areas where the candidate can improve.
- A 1-to-1 session with FTE’s Aviation English specialist is provided at the end of the course.
- Students completing the Level Up ^ course are offered a 15% discount on FTE’s ICAO ELP test.
- For candidates with lower or higher levels of English, contact FTEJerez for other suitable programmes.
- Total fees for the course are 375 €.
Should you wish to apply for this course or find out more, please contact our Customer Service team at firstname.lastname@example.org.