FTEJerez trains an increasing number of pilots for some of the world’s leading airlines every year. Thanks to our constant growth we are now looking for experienced flight instructors with all roles permanent and based at our aviation campus in Jerez, south west Spain.
Selected candidates will be flying FTE’s fleet of PA28 and DA42 aircraft, whilst enjoying southern Spain’s outstanding climate and culture all year round. FTEJerez operates 50 weeks/year, 7 days/week and offers a competitive salary, an excellent set of Terms & Conditions and a comprehensive support package to assist with the move to Spain.
As one of our flying instructors, you will fly 5 days/week and your working day will be restricted to 8 hours. The working environment at the School is excellent and living in Andalusia is a cultural and gastronomic experience which is well recommended!
What are we offering?
- An attractive remuneration package.
- Real career progression opportunities within the company are available for pilots aiming to build a career specialising in the flight training arena.
- Fulltime positions and no “pay per hour”.
- Relocation assistance.
- High quality of life in one of Europe’s most privileged locations.
- The opportunity to join a leading ATO and train the airline captains of tomorrow!
What are the minimum FTEJerez entry requirements?
- EASA Commercial Pilots Licence (current).
- Valid Instrument and Flight Instructor ratings.
- Class 1 Medical.
- Non-native English speaking instructors must hold a valid ICAO ELP qualification at level 5 or 6.
- A minimum of 500 hrs flight time as PIC in airplanes, including at least 200 hrs of flight instruction.
However, we are especially interested in experienced instructors with:
- IRI, ME CRI, CPL FE, IRE, FIC or FIE qualifications and/or a proven record as a manager within a flight training organisation.
Starting salary will reflect the candidate’s qualifications and experience.
If this is for you, then please send your CV to email@example.com.
FTEJerez also attends a number of Pilot Career events in the UK and other European countries. Should you wish to speak to our training managers in person at one of these events, please feel free to come to our stand and meet the team.
If you want to start your application now, follow the link and start the selection process.Start your application now