Following the liberalisation of ATC towers and the training of air traffic controllers in Spain, FTEJerez has established itself as a partner of choice for leading ASNP's whilst offering our ATC cadets some of the best job prospects in the industry. At FTEJerez our ATC training services are based on the same philosophy that has made our pilot training an industry benchmark: a focus on training excellence.
To achieve this standard and due to the expansion of our ATC training services, FTEJerez is currently recruiting pseudo-pilots for our Aerodrome and Radar Control Simulator to join our team in Jerez, southern Spain.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for motivated pilots to join our international team to operate, develop and deliver pseudo-pilot training to Air Traffic Control students.
The candidate will have good knowledge of aviation phraseology both in Spanish and English and, ideally, some experience in aviation in national or international organisations.
What are we offering?
- Fulltime positions.
- Relocation assistance.
- Optional full-board accommodation available on our aviation campus, offering ample recreational facilities and a great environment. Check the Campus section here.
- High quality of life in Andalusia, one of Europe's most privileged locations.
- The opportunity to join a leading ATO and train the ATC's of tomorrow!
- Minimum Private Pilot licence or Air Traffic Control Student license.
- Good knowledge of aviation phraseology both in Spanish and English.
- Highly motivated, possessing strong interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated ability to source basic courses delivery techniques and be change oriented.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- A proven ability to work in a multinational/multicultural environment.
- Demonstrated attention to detail, organizing for results and professionalism in assigned tasks.
If this is for you, then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.