FTE Jerez is currently recruiting a Programme Manager. The ideal candidate will be comfortable outlining and planning all aspects of work related to a given project such as budget, timelines and teams. They will have strong communication skills that enable them to effectively communicate with all relevant teams. This individual should be able to foresee any problems related to the completion of a project and act in a timely manner to mitigate any issues.
- Develop timelines, budget, teams and plan for given project
- Ensure high quality work is produced
- Anticipate and solve any problems related to the program
- Conduct performance reviews and evaluate program
- Facilitate communication between relevant teams
- Bachelor’s degree 3+ years of experience in program management
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- Strong communication, organizational, analytical and critical thinking skills
- ICAO English and Spanish Level 5 or equivalent.
If this is for you, then please contact us using this form, and send us your CV. For any other query or information, please send an e-mail to us at email@example.com.
If you want to start your application now, follow the link and start the selection process.Start your application