FTE Jerez is currently recruiting an IT Help Desk Specialist to provide a desk side computing support to all customers and staff (including executive level within the organization), assist in configuration and installation of computers and peripherals for new employees and contractors, assist in analysis of equipment, software, process problems, and maintenance of software / hardware as it relates to the computing environment and broadcast equipment connectivity.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for an experienced, motivated candidate with strong interpersonal skills and ability to interact favourably with a wide variety of people from different countries and cultures in order to meet the standards and requirements related to the responsibilities of Flight Training Europe.
Will also be responsible to:
- Provide installation and support of PC and Apple hardware and software (including peripheral devices such as printers and USB devices).
- Perform on-site analyze, diagnosis, and resolution of servers, workstation and peripheral problems for a variety of end users, recommend and implement corrective hardware and software solutions, including remote repair.
- Adhere to procedures for logging, reporting and monitoring helpdesk requests.
- Be able to solve and respond to incoming IT Requests.
- Must create a high level of user satisfaction through accurate timely follow up, strong technical skills, good customer communication.
What are we offering?
- An attractive remuneration package.
- Fulltime position.
- High quality of life in Andalusia, one of Europe’s most privileged locations.
- ICAO English Level 5.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows Desktop Operating Systems (Windows 7, Windows 10) and Windows 2012-2016 Servers.
- Knowledge of Windows Policies.
- A minimum of 2 year of practical computer repair and customer support experience is required. Must be self-motivated, precise, and be able to work various shifts.
If this is for you, then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you want to start your application now, follow the link and start the selection process.Go to the application form