Minimum Requirements & Preferred qualifications:
- Experienced ground instructors required to teach any of the 14 ATPL Theoretical Knowledge subjects.
- Applicants should have considerable experience in teaching.
- Previous experience in commercial or military aviation and knowledge of the EASA/JAR ATPL syllabus would be an advantage.
- This is an opportunity for experienced former air crew or ground crew to deliver multimedia based instruction to ab-initio commercial pilots.
- We are particularly interested in applicants with expertise or a good knowledge of the subjects above and ideally the successful applicant should have experience in the planning and delivery of theoretical knowledge instruction to students who have little or no knowledge of the aviation industry. However, training can be given to an applicant who demonstrates flexibility and keen willingness to learn new skills.
- All instruction is given in English and therefore a high level of written and spoken English is required.
If you want to start your application now, follow the link and start the selection process.Start your application now