As FTEJerez continues to grow through new airline partnerships and record cadet intakes, we are looking to recruit a full time Stores and Tooling Supervisor to provide support to the Head of Engineering, based at our aviation training campus in Jerez, south west Spain.
The ideal candidate will possess proven work experience as a warehouse manager, expertise in warehouse management procedures and best practices and proven ability to implement process improvement initiatives.
A strong knowledge of warehousing Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), hands on experience with warehouse management software and databases will be highly valued.
On the personal side, we are looking for leadership skills and ability to manage staff, as well as strong decision making, problem solving and communication skills.
- Strategically manage stores and tools in compliance with company’s policies and vision.
- Oversee operation of receiving, storing, distribution of parts/materials and tools.
- Setup store layout and ensure efficient space utilization.
- Initiate, coordinate and enforce optimal store/tools related policies and procedures.
- Adhere to all storing, handling and shipping legislation requirements.
- Receive, control and inspect shelf life controlled items, including special/calibrated tools.
- Monitor all shelf life controlled items by performing a monthly audit of materials , including special/calibrated tools.
- Maintain standards of health and safety, hygiene and security.
- Manage stock control and reconcile with data storage system.
- Liaise with clients, suppliers and transport companies.
- Plan and assign tasks appropriately.
- Recruit, select, orient, coach and motivate store employees (if any).
- Produce reports and statistics regularly (IN/OUT status report, dead stock report, etc.).
- Receive feedback and monitor the quality of services provided.
- Perform the duties of the warehouse clerk when necessary.
- Perform additional duties as may be assigned.
- BS degree in Logistics, Supply Chain Management or Business Administration.
- 2-5 years’ work experience in supply chain/logistics/aviation environment.
- High intermediate (or advanced) level of both written and spoken English and Spanish.
If you want to start your application now, follow the link and start the selection process.Start your application