As FTEJerez continues to grow through new airline partnerships and record cadet intakes, we are looking to recruit qualified Flight Instructors with all roles permanent and based at our aviation campus in Jerez, south west Spain. Training student pilots for a number of the world’s major airlines, the School works 50 weeks/year, 7 days/week and operates in some of the best flying weather in Europe.
As one of our flying instructors, you will fly 5 days/week and your working day will be restricted to 8 hours. Regardless of previous experience, the majority of our instructors join at the basic level but, for those suitably experienced, progression to IRI and CRI can be very quick. Flying hours come quickly in this environment and for those wishing to progress to airlines, FTEJerez will assist instructors in their career move where possible, once they have completed 2 years at FTEJerez.
The working environment at the School is excellent and living in Andalucia is a cultural and gastronomic experience which is well recommended!
What are we offering?
- An attractive remuneration package. A fixed salary plus a variable component depending upon individual productivity.
- Real career progression opportunities within the company with support where required to upgrade to IRI and Multi-engine CRI
- Fulltime positions.
- Relocation assistance.
- Pension plan.
- High quality of life in, not only one of Europe’s most beautiful locations, with a wonderful climate, but also with one of the lowest costs of living.
- The opportunity to join a leading ATO and train the airline captains of tomorrow!
- Welfare support for you and your accompanying family.
What are the minimum requirements?
- EASA Commercial Pilots Licence (current).
- Valid Instrument and Flight Instructor ratings.
- Class 1 Medical.
- 500 hrs flight time as PIC in airplanes, including at least 200 hrs of flight instruction.
- Non-native English speaking instructors must hold a valid ICAO ELP qualification at level 5 or 6.
Please note that the above are minimum requirements. If you are an experienced FI with a proven track record in the industry, we also look forward to hearing from you!
- IRI rating.
- Close to 200 IFR hours.
If this is for you, then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
FTEJerez also attends a number of Pilot Career events in the UK and other European countries. Should you wish to speak to our training managers in person at one of these events, please feel free to come to our stand and meet the team.
If you want to start your application now, follow the link and start the selection process.Start your application