What are we looking for?
At FTEJerez we are looking for an experienced Cabin Crew Training Manager to join our international team to successfully manage and implement our new Cabin Crew Training Department.
Ideally, the candidate will have experience in civil aviation in national or international operational positions. In addition, the candidate will have proven training experience (academic or on the job) and a minimum ICAO level 5 in English and level 6 in Spanish.
What are we offering?
- An attractive remuneration package.
- Fulltime positions.
- Relocation assistance.
- Optional full-board accommodation available on our aviation campus, offering ample recreational facilities and a great environment
(Check the Campus section here).
- High quality of life in Andalusia, one of Europe's most privileged locations.
- The opportunity to join a leading aviation training academy.
- Cabin Crew License.
- Teaching experience.
- ICAO English Level 5.
- ICAO Spanish Level 6.
- Ability to motivate teams, implement changes and initiatives.
- Project management skills.
- Good knowledge of regulatory requirements as they pertain to cabin crew initial training.
- Minimum 7 years' experience.
If this is for you, then please send your CV to email@example.com.