Following the liberalisation of ATC towers and the training of air traffic controllers in Spain, FTEJerez has established itself as a partner of choice for leading ASNP's whilst offering our ATC cadets some of the best job prospects in the industry. At FTEJerez our ATC training services are based on the same philosophy that has made our pilot training an industry benchmark: a focus on training excellence.
To achieve this standard and due to the expansion of our ATC training services, FTEJerez is currently recruiting ATC instructors to join our team in Jerez, southern Spain.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for experienced and motivated instructors to join our international team to deliver both theoretical instruction and practical training in our state-of-the-art Tower and Radar simulators.
Ideally, the candidate will have experience in civil and/or military aviation in national or international operational positions. In addition, the candidate will have a proven training experience (academic or on the job) and at least an ICAO level 5 English.
What are we offering?
- An attractive remuneration package.
- Fulltime positions.
- Relocation assistance.
- Optional full-board accommodation available on our aviation campus, offering ample recreational facilities and a great environment (Check the Campus section here).
- High quality of life in Andalusia, one of Europe's most privileged locations.
- The opportunity to join a leading ATO and train the ATC's of tomorrow!
- European ATC License issued in accordance with 340/2015 Regulation.
- Candidates must hold one or more of the following ratings and must have done so for at least 2 years: ADI/ADV, APP, APS, ACP & ACS.
- ICAO English Level 5.
- Instructor Rating will be desirable. FTE will be providing Instructor Rating to successful candidates.
- Holding an Instructor and/or Assessor Rating would be desirable, although FTEJerez could provide these ratings to the successful candidates.
- Minimum 2 years' experience in the holding rating.
If this is for you, then please send your CV to email@example.com.