Following the liberalisation of ATC towers and the training of air traffic controllers in Spain, FTEJerez has established itself as a partner of choice for leading ASNP’s whilst offering our ATC cadets some of the best job prospects in the industry. At FTEJerez our ATC training services are based on the same philosophy that has made our pilot training an industry benchmark: a focus on training excellence.
To achieve this standard and due to the expansion of our ATC training services, FTEJerez is currently recruiting an ATC Pseudo-pilot Coordinator to join our team in Jerez, southern Spain.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for an experienced and motivated candidate to join our international team to design, deliver courses, operate and develop training based on agreed business plans and schedules in order to meet the standards and requirements related to the responsibilities of Flight Training Europe.
Will also be responsible to:
1. Plan, design, produce and modify the content of exercises regarding assigned courses, practical and theoretical, to the appropriate standards.
2. Deliver or coordinate the relevant training courseware to pseudopilots, including the briefing of trainees to ensure the timely and professional progress of courses with the allocated resources.
3. Oversee pseudopilots progress, supervising, to ensure that pseudopilots are trained in accordance with the Simulator handbook and that timely remedial action is taken when required.
4. Produce, when necessary timely reports improve the quality of the exercises in the simulator.
What are we offering?
- An attractive remuneration package.
- Fulltime position.
- Relocation assistance.
- High quality of life in Andalusia, one of Europe’s most privileged locations.
- PPL license or Aeronautical Engineer degree.
- Good knowledge of aviation phraseology both in Spanish and English.
- Non-native English/ Spanish speaking candidates must hold a valid ICAO ELP qualification at level 5 or 6.
- Possess excellent communication and presentation skills.
- A proven ability to work in a multinational/multicultural environment.
- Demonstrated attention to detail, organizing for results and professionalism in assigned tasks.
- This post would be suitable to an Air Traffic Controller, Pilot or Engineer.
If this is for you, then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you want to start your application now, follow the link and start the selection process.Start your application now