Following the liberalisation of ATC towers and the training of air traffic controllers in Spain, FTEJerez has established itself as a partner of choice for leading ASNP’s whilst offering our ATC cadets some of the best job prospects in the industry. At FTEJerez our ATC training services are based on the same philosophy that has made our pilot training an industry benchmark: a focus on training excellence.
To achieve this standard and due to the expansion of our ATC training services, FTEJerez is currently recruiting an ATC Coordinator to join our team in Jerez, southern Spain.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for an experienced and motivated candidate to join our international team to design, deliver courses, operate and develop training based on agreed business plans and schedules in order to meet the standards and requirements related to the responsibilities of Flight Training Europe.
Will also be responsible to:
- Plan, design, produce and modify the content of assigned courses, practical and/or theoretical, to meet contractual customer requirements on time and to the appropriate standards.
- Deliver the relevant training courseware, including the briefing of trainees to ensure the timely and professional progress of courses with the allocated resources.
- Oversee student and instructors progress, supervising the proper setting and marking of tests and practical exercises, to ensure that students are trained in accordance with syllabi and that timely remedial action is taken when required.
- Maintain effective communication with students and instructors ensuring that they are fully briefed and debriefed throughout the course that any special needs are taken into account, and that welfare and discipline matters are satisfactorily managed.
- Produce timely reports to the necessary quality on assigned courses.
- Maintain knowledge of the subject(s) to current professional standards, including a thorough background of modern developments both in the subject and in training media and presentation to ensure a high quality of delivered courses.
- Prepare project plans and course schedules with input from the Head of Training.
- Perform any assigned tasks, to which he/she is qualified, to the best of your ability in support of Flight Training Europe mission statement.
What are we offering?
- An attractive remuneration package.
- Fulltime position.
- Relocation assistance.
- High quality of life in Andalusia, one of Europe’s most privileged locations.
- The following attributes should be confirmed and supported by an employment history in a capacity as an ATCO, Pilot or Engineer in the Civil Aviation and / or Military industry.
- ICAO English Level 5.
- ICAO Spanish Level 5.
- This post would be suitable to an Air Traffic Controller, Pilot or Engineer.
If this is for you, then please send your CV to email@example.com.