FTE Jerez is currently recruiting a Rater for the Language Department in our company. The suitable candidate will be in charge of assessing the aviation English level of pilots and air traffic controllers through an English Language Proficiency test.
What are we looking for?
The Rater will be available to:
- Attend a training course on rating methods and criteria of 28 hours provided by the company at FTE campus in Jerez de la Frontera.
- Attend a training course on aviation terminology and expressions of 40 hours provided by the company at FTE campus in Jerez de la Frontera.
- Attend a refresher training course of 18 hours once per year at FTE campus in Jerez de la Frontera.
He/she will be responsible for:
- Assessing the level of aviation English of pilots and air traffic controllers according to the criteria established by ICAO.
- Producing a report with his/her assessment in accordance with FTE standards in the period of one week or 5 working days.
- ICAO English Level 6.
- Recommended English teaching qualification and English C2 certificate.
- Possess excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Have knowledge in Microsoft Office.
- Examiner experience in Cambridge, Trinity or similar is desirable.
- The Rater must have worked as an English language teacher for at least 2 years in the last 4 years.
If this is for you, then please send your CV to email@example.com.